10 Must-see Places In South Africa
For some, South Africa is just another country on the world map, for some it’s a place listed as a must-see travel destination. For me and 40 million others, it’s home. When visiting this land of splendour, I suggest travelling by car and driving all across the beautiful landscapes. From mountain ranges, to the Karoo, from white sandy beaches to braving the world’s highest commercial bungee jump. See this as a formal invitation.
1. @brendon_wainwright Table Mountain in the Western Cape.
2. @astrotanja The Valley of Desolation in the Eastern Cape.
3. @emgatland Natal Midlands in Kwazulu Natal.
4. @craighowes Chapman’s Peak Drive in the Western Cape.
5. @matze7353 Bloukrans Bridge in the Eastern Cape.
6. @tripocracy Drakensberg Kwazulu in Natal.
7. @elizabetgurdus Cango Caves in the Western Cape.
8. @scrumpyjackson Knysna Garden in Route Western Cape.
9. @joanna2702 Franschhoek Cape Winelands in the Western Cape.
10. @aviator380 Blyde River Canyon in Mpumalanga Province.