Instagram Foodie Heaven: Burritos
Are you a burrito lover? Just kidding- who doesn’t like burritos? They are pretty much the perfect meal. Meat, rice, and veggies, smothered in yummy sauces and all wrapped up perfectly for you to hold in your hands and shovel into your face.
Burritos have evolved to be more than just your standard Mexican meal these days. There are now heaps of different kinds of burritos, and all absolutely delicious. Check out some of our favorites that we’ve found on Instagram.
1. Pho burrito aka pho-rrito. Pho is a typical Vietnamese soup consisting of rice vermicelli noodles, beef or chicken, and a delicious broth with lots of herbs. Take this out of the soup and wrap it up, and you have the amazing pho-rrito.
2. Ramen burrito aka ramen-rrito. Yes, you read correctly. Just when you thought ramen couldn’t get any better, someone goes and does this.
3. Sushi burrito aka sushi-rrito. Oh my god…yes, please.
4. Bulgogi burrito. Bulgogi is a traditional Korean dish that consists of deliciously marinated beef grilled to perfection. I’ve never met anyone that tried it and didn’t like it.
5. Tosilog burrito. Tosilog is a popular Filipino breakfast dish that consists of tocino, garlic fried rice, and a fried egg. Tocino is a sweetly cured pork- super delicious.
6. Salmon burrito anyone?
7. Chicken Katsu burrito. Chicken Katsu is Japanese and basically a fried chicken cutlet.