Top 10 Safari Destinations
There is a lot to say about Africa. Like any other continent in the world it has more than its fair share of natural beauty. Wildlife would be on top of that list. For those lucky enough to have experienced an African safari, I’m sure it did not disappoint. Whether you’re stalking the Big 5 with Mt. Kilimanjaro as a backdrop or seeing elephants quenching their thirst at the local watering hole during sunset, those memories are definitely unforgettable. Here are 10 top African safari destinations shared by Instagram users.
1. Masai Mara National Park in Kenya.
photo by @governorscampcollection
2. Kruger National Park in South Africa.
photo by @renevdschyff
3. Okavango Delta in Botswana.
photo by @malgphoto
4. Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
photo by @westeastsafaris
5. Zambezi Valley in Zimbabwe.
photo by @patrickmavros
6. Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe.
photo by @picturedstudio
7. Ngorogoro Conservation Area in Tanzania.
photo by @infinitesafari
8. Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda.
photo by @ahakstun
9. Etosha National Park in Namibia.
photo by @simona_eli
10. Chobe National Park in Botswana.
photo by @marvin_htgr
Written by Guest blogger, Ockie Fourie. Ockie is a 37 year-old brand manager and photographer from Cape Town, South Africa. Find him on Instagram @theworldsyoungestman