Top 5 Picks By Africa Geographic – July edition
We are proud to start the first in a monthly series of blog posts with our new partner, Africa Geographic. Each month we will hand pick our favorite top 5 images taken by Africa Geographic to share with you all. Enjoy our favorites from this past month!
1. Fregate Island Private. The Easternmost island of Seychelles.
2. In Malawi, you don’t just run into the water.
3. Cape buffalo or “dagga boy”. They are large old bulls that have been kicked out of the herd and spend all day wallowing in mud.
4. The fabulous male leopard ‘Mvula’, meaning ‘Rain’, in Sabi Sands, South Africa.
5. A beautiful sunset in Namibia!