The Most Epic Road Trips Captured This Summer
Above @sterlingptaylor is fearless against the giant buffalo he came across in Montana.
Summer has come to an end (tear) and there have been some epic moments shared from all corners of the world. There were millions of us that traveled by plane to experience summer outside of our own backyard. On the other hand there were those of us that took to celebrating summer the old fashion way, with a road trip. Highlighted below are images taken along the way, to wherever that destination may have been. Hopefully all of the memories made with friends, family or that significant other will keep us warm throughout winter.
1. @Universal_wanderer shares the pleasures of road trips, like enjoying a gorgeous sunrise in Colorado.
2. @Thomasingersoll stops to capture a moment while in Washington State.
3. @lil_appel visits Bryce Canyon in Utah, which is just one of the states this gorgeous natural wonder exits. Fun fact: The Grand Canyon stretches between Arizona, Nevada and Utah!
4. @thepaulgarett captures a shot of shoppers at the Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington.
7. @nayab00 proves there is beauty to be made from a barn in Vermont.
8. @p0812693 captures a scenic shot of an open road leading into the Canyons of Arizona.
9. @riva_g_ is captured in Nevada demonstrating that your road trip shouldn’t stop you from working on your yoga poses.
10. @wheresmyofficenow have made a wall of hay look awesome with assistance of their van in which they travel, work and live.
11. @idletheorybus winding along the Million Dollar Highway.
12. @kassiasurf in Oregon enjoying the surf of the North.
13. @hmndtyphoon at the Bass Harbor Lighthouse in Maine.
This guest post was written by Roxelana Trinidad. She resides in sunny South Florida where she spends much of her time day dreaming and writing. She can be found on Instagram @_Roxelana or on Twitter @_Roxelana_.