Awesome Instagram Feature Accounts You Should Be Following
Do you want to get your grams shared with thousands of other Instagrammers? How about being discovered by and connecting with a like-minded community?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I’m going to share with you some feature accounts with fun themes that’ll inspire you to get creative. Not only that, since their following isn’t as high as other feature accounts, you’ll have a better chance at being featured and getting your work noticed among the respective communities. I’ve been following some of these accounts for a while so I can tell you that they are active and curated well.
1. @monochromemavens – If you love monochrome, this is for you.
photo credit: @andreharrison
photo credit: @dxfimages
photo credit: @kulerblind
photo credit: @katiamars_
photo credit: @bigmanjapan
photo credit: @tim.kau
3. @extremedepth – Leading lines are a great way to draw a viewer’s eyes into your photo. Here you’ll find plenty of those, often leading to a vanishing point.
photo credit: @shitagami
photo credit: @girlgonecoastal
photo credit: @14lieco
4. @stairwalkers – Keep an eye out for those cool staircases, and the people that walk them.
photo credit: @_yaisyusman_
photo credit: @j00m00
photo credit: @studiobrooke
5. @longexpoelite – On this feed, you’ll see of awesome star trails and silky smooth waters among other cool long exposure ideas.
photo credit: @mary_elizabeth_photography
photo credit: @mrjockan
photo credit: @mani_pix
6. @welevitate – Their bio says “We don’t just jump, #welevitate.” It features both people and objects defying gravity.
photo credit: @moe_ramen112
photo credit: @neivy
photo credit: @jc_
@soul_car_collective – A cool feed of cars that is very nicely curated.
photo credit: @eugeneone
photo credit: @anothershadow
photo credit: @maccarreira
@mini_funtastic – The minimal photos in this feed are just funtastic.
photo credit: @multiplanar
photo credit: @wjusuf
photo credit: @danny_englander
Each of these feature accounts have a designated hashtag that you’d use. It’s usually in the bio or in the caption of their posts. So check them out and give them a follow. Whether you get featured or not, you’ll definitely learn a lot and gain inspiration by simply following along. It is also a good way to discover other Instagrammers whose work resonates with you.
If you want to know more about feature accounts, check out this post.