INK361 is looking for a Content Marketing Intern!
INK361 is looking to expand their team with a Content Marketing Intern.
What you should have:
• Background in Marketing, Writing, Communication, Start-Ups or other related discipline
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Great written communication skills; ability to proofread
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative, flexible, and positive attitude.
• Love Instagram and social media
• Passion for marketing and viral content
• Interest in start ups
What you will do:
You’ll support marketing by helping with the following:
• Write copy for social media posts and other marketing materials
• Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the readership
• Curate viral content for social media channels
• Manage social media accounts
• Manage blog content
What you will Learn:
• How to create a social media plan and content calendar
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, and other media accounts
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers
• Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in building and executing social media strategy
How to Apply To apply for an intern position:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Content Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
Boston/U.S. East Coast, but flexible for the right candidate!
INK361 was developed and is owned by INK Limited- an international company that was founded in 2011 in Hong Kong by Dutch entrepreneurs Carel van Apeldoorn and Jurg Benders. Carel van Apeldoorn says, “It is our vision to help the world consume content more efficiently and effectively.” With over 20 million visitors each month, INK361 is one of the largest and most popular Instagram web viewers available.