Keeping it Simple in the Land of Photography
Minimalism is simply defined as a style or technique that is characterized by extreme spareness and simplicity. This style of art has been around for decades and has taken a serious stand in photography. A mere 1.8 million tags across millions of accounts have been used and the images that have been tagged are stunning. Below you’ll find a selection of images that capture the wise words of Ansel Adams, “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.”
(above photo by @macroe)
1. @valentinjbd captures his subject in a pivotal moment.
2. @qiurii simply titles this post lost, which gives the audience the ability to create a story from this shot.
3. @ferosnow95 captured his subject falling in line with his surrounding.
4. @macroe shot is simple and captivating.
5. @cplano subject shows us what it’s like in heaven.
6. @irsyammaulana shows us what it’s like to take a risk.
7. @l__adrien takes our breath away with this clear and crisp shot.
This guest post was written by Roxelana Trinidad. She resides in sunny South Florida where she spends much of her time day dreaming and writing. She can be found on Instagram @roxelana.jpeg or on Twitter @_Roxelana_