Discover Europe’s Best Christmas Markets of 2015 Through Instagram
There is no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than visiting Christmas markets, buying some authentic handmade goodies as last-minute gifts and treating yourself with street food and mulled wine, while listening to Christmas carols. The tradition of Christmas markets goes as far back as the late Middle Ages and roots in the European culture. Let’s discover how the best European Christmas markets look today, and celebrate the magic and wonder of the season!
(above photo by @tonyrammath)
1. Striezelmarkt in Dresden, Germany
2. Adventmarkt Karlsplatz in Vienna, Austria
3. Hyde Park Winter Wonderland in London, UK
4. Tallinn Christmas market in Tallinn, Estonia
5. Christmas Market in Strasbourg, France
6. Old Town Square Christmas Market in Prague, Czech Republic
7. Tivoli Christmas Market in Copenhagen, Denmark
8. Christmas Market in Venice, Italy
This blog post was written by Beáta Kónya @beakonya. She is a PR professional and mobile photographer based in Budapest, Hungary. Born and raised in the Hungarian countryside, she loves capturing rural still life moments and strives for simplicity in her urban photos too. She is passionate about visual storytelling and tries to find those little moments we often miss as rushing through life.