Experience a Chicago Winter Through Instagram
While Chicago has some brutal winter weather, it can be a winter wonderland for Instagrammers! Whether you are spending your time indoors or outside, there are so many fabulous Chicago Instagrammers to watch the winter with. Here are some of our favorites…
(above photo by @cynthiajwheeler)
1. @valeriebriee. Looks cold, but awesome.
2. @rach.esq. I’m a sucker for a good reflection.
3. @timeoutchicago. Sometimes traffic is lovely.
4. @anjoaguilar. Hauntingly beautiful Bean. ❄️
5. @hanayululu. The Chicago River makes for some pretty epic shots.
6. @chicagofoodauthority. One of my FAVORITE spots in the city!
7. @alinatsvor. So magnificent!
8. @gh_chapman. Capturing the city.
9. @matt.andersen. I’ll never look at puddles the same again!
10. @edgilardon. Urban cool.
11. @quake18. Waiting for the train can be cold, but it’s a good opportunity for some grammin’.
12. @cynthiajwheeler. The ice that ate Chicago!
13. @toxszn. Kind of makes you want to visit doesn’t it?
I know it’s cold, Chicago…pour a hot cup-o-joe, grab your phone follow these great Instagrammers! It’ll be summer before we know it!
This blog post was written by Cynthia Wheeler. She is a freelance web and graphic designer chronicling her life in the great city of Chicago on Instagram daily. Follow her account @cynthiajwheeler. Will run for donuts!