These Instagram Women Definitely Squat
No butts about it, these ladies have a great hindsight. Lovely lady lumps seem to be the best asset these days, better than a house or a car. Jen Selter might be known as the best social media butt, but no butts intended, these ladies sure do know how to make life look good when you are looking back.
(feature image by @juliagilas)
1. @michelle_lewin – With a huge following, Michelle Lewin is one of the most popular insta-babes ever! Michelle Lewin has gone from being the girl-next-door working in a local clinic in Venezuela to one of the biggest stars in the fitness industry, and in record time. Based in South Florida, social media has spread her fans all over the world. Walking the streets of Miami, Caracas, Cairo, Canberra or Moscow: she is Miss Worldwide – recognized everywhere.
2. @misslisamorales – Sure Lisa Morales has one of the best butts on instagram. But according to her feed, she also plays Call Of Duty, so she pretty much wins…
Lisa has over 10 years of experience in the health & fitness world. She’s been featured & published in several fitness magazines.
3. @juliagilas – The many cheeks of Jula Gilas. Jen who?
Julia Gilas is a fitness model based out of Southern California, who has recently taken over the social media world by storm. With over one million followers, she is quickly becoming one of the most sought out models on social media.
4. @emilyskyefit – An Aussie that is not just beautiful outside but inside as well. From model to sexy fitness icon! Emily’s active lifestyle is not only about her body & being fit, it’s just as much about her mind! She feels set free from the person she was previously. Emily is no longer preventing herself from living her best life possible. She feels like a completely different person now! Emily is healthy, strong mentally & physically. Emily really hopes that she can in some way help you to realize that you are worth more than you think you are and you can be happier.
5. @katyhearnfit – Katy started posting on Instagram over 3 years ago, showing her fitness journey and sharing her workouts and meals. Many of her followers asked her for help and advice and that led her to get her personal trainer certificate. Now she offers official workout programs online and her most well known one is the Build a Booty program.
6. @massy.arias – A certified personal trainer with 1.9 million followers to date, Arias is part Instagram celeb, part hardcore health coach. Massiel “Massy” Indhira Arias is the exuberant Certified Personal Trainer, formerly known as Mankofit, who is changing lives and inspiring a new generation of trainers. Born in the Dominican Republic, Massy has been an American resident since the age of 14 and currently resides and trains out of Los Angeles, California. She sets the example for how adopting a healthy diet and active lifestyle can change individual lives mentally, physically, and spiritually.
7. @caitlinricefit – Caitlin is well known Instagram fitness guru. She started just sharing her transformation and the workouts that she found helped her best. She received a lot of support and people wanting more advice and loved the feeling of helping people. She now has her own fitness company with her fiance.
8. @ariannyceleste – Arianny Celeste is recognized as one of the most consistent personalities of the UFC where she has worked as an Octagon Girl since 2006. In addition, Arianny is also the Co-Host of the popular Velocity TV show, Overhaulin’. She is adored around the world for her exotic beauty and great relationship with her fans. Growing up as a very athletic and hardworking young woman, she excelled in cheer, dance and gymnastics before attending the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) to purse a degree in Fitness Management and Nutrition.
9. @carissarosario – Carissa Rosario is far from just a pretty face with all the right physical features and outgoing, down to earth personality. She packs a deadly combination of beauty and brains with an impressive College Degree from Florida State University (FSU) in Nutrition and Exercise Science, all while maintaining her busy modeling career.
10. @vidaguerra – Guerra’s first national exposure came when she appeared in a lingerie spread for FHM in December 2002. The magazine later reported that following its publication, almost one third of their mail was from readers demanding more photos of her. She was called back for more photo shoots and became “FHM’s Model of the Year” in 2004. Since then, she has been featured in many magazines, including DUB, Smooth, Escape, and Open Your Eyes, often as the cover girl.