World’s Stunning Places in Spring Blossom
As spring takes hold in the northern hemisphere, your Instagram feed most probably also erupts in delicate clusters of pink and white blossoms.
Though you may be lucky enough to enjoy spring flowers where you live, in today’s post we are taking you on a trip around the northern hemisphere to show you the most photogenic city spots in bloom. Let’s celebrate in style that the gloomy winter days are finally over!
1. Kyoto, Japan
2. Meguro River, Tokyo, Japan
3. Shibazakura Festival, Mountain Fuji, Japan
4. Seoul, Korea
5. Vancouver, Canada
6. Park Slope Historic District, Brooklyn, New York, United States
7. Central Park, New York, United States
8. Flatiron District, New York, United States
9. Brooklyn Bridge, New York, United States
10. Tidal Basin, Washington D.C., United States
11. Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
12. Tour Eiffel, Paris, France
13. Roman Forum, Rome, Italy
14. Milan, Italy
15. Primrose Hill, London, United Kingdom
16. St. Paul’s Cathedral, London, United Kingdom
17. Notting Hill, London, United Kingdom
18. Votive Church, Vienna, Austria
19. Church of Saint Sava, Belgrade, Serbia
20. Amsterdam, Netherlands
This blog post was written by Beáta Kónya. Beáta is a Public Relations and Social Media professional who is passionate about visual storytelling and mobile photography. She is based in Budapest, Hungary.